The new employment landscape (the new normal), amid COVID-19, job losses, and the economic downturn, brings new opportunities for job seekers.
Learn remote interview techniques and extreme networking skills for success in your job search with Marco Rosa, former VPHR, (builder of several successful organizations) and certified communications and coach supporting C-level executives and directors in human resources management.
On top of practical strategies for gaining employment and joining a great team, Rosa, an HR instructor at UCSC Silicon Valley Extension, will present ideas about the mindset that makes the difference in landing your next job.
• What is a New Mindset – how does that work?
• Job Search Preparation
• Field research: Who is hiring?
• Work domains: Understanding what evaluation criteria is used
• Extreme networking starts now. What needs to happen today to create the connections you will need.
• Key strategies for remote interviewing
• Plan B: Brainstorming the interim job
Register now and bring plenty of questions.
ABOUT JOB MARKET INSIGHTS
Job Market Insights is a weekly community discussion providing strategies for professional success in this crazy job market. It is hosted by UCSC Silicon Valley Extension, the professional development arm of UC Santa Cruz.
This event will be recorded and provided to registrants. If you cannot attend, please register to receive the recording.